Thursday 15 August 2013

Mini Haul!

Hello!

I'm going to be doing a mini haul of the products that I have purchased over this past few days!

DISCLAIMER- I am in no way, shape or form trying to 'brag' about any of the things that I have bought, neither trying to promote the store/brand! I payed for all of the things with my own money, apart from the iPhone which was an early birthday gift!

I went into town to have a look in T.K.Maxx (In America it is T.J.Maxx), however I ended up going in multiple shops and spending more money than I first anticipated.


So the first place that I went to was T.K.Maxx:




I am in love with Ralph Lauren!

When I saw this I put it straight in my basket!
This is a blue and white striped tank top, with "RL" at the bottom to the left imprinted on metal. It is size 'Medium', however it is very baggy and a little large for me(I am usually a UK size 10!) The RRP was £45 but because T.K.Maxx is a discounted designer store I only paid £19.99!



The next thing that I picked up I was a little unsure of whether it would suit me or not as it is not something that I would typically go for! I am glad that I did as I have grown to love it!

This is a green Superdry fashion top- size "small" with a RRP of £29.99 but I played £14.99.



This item that I purchased from T.K.Maxx is a duck-egg blue colour Crew Clothing polo shirt -Size 14(in polo shirts i'm usually UK size 12, however there were none and I think that this is gorgeous, so i'm not bothered that it is a bit big:D). The RRP is £40 and I paid an amazing £14.99 for it!




I personally think that TIGI are a brilliant brand. 

I've been looking for a new hair brush for a while, spotted this and put it straight into my basket! As you can see, the T.K.Maxx price is meant to be £19.99, and then it was reduced to £15. However when I got to the pay desk it came out to be £12 instead of £15 -bargain!



The final product that I bought from T.K.Maxx is by Wella.

This is the System Professional Lozione Specifica Per Cute Grassa For Greasy Scalps -this was only £3.99. The reason behind me getting this is that after a day, my hair becomes slightly greasy and I wanted to see if this would help or not? You can buy it from Perfume Bargains for £5.84!


The next store that I went in to was Superdrug which is a British drugstore chain:




Johnson's Baby Bath is hands-down the nicest smelling bath product ever! So I picked up a 300ml bottle for £1.69!


The next two things that I got are from Simple.
There is the Kind To Skin Invigorating Shower Gel which was £2.09 and Kind To Skin Nourishing Body Wash, also at £2.09 for 250ml each. 



Original Source is the brand of the next thing that I purchased. This is a 250ml bottle with the scent of Mint and Tea Tree, retailing for £2.29 however is it on sale for only £1.




The final item that I purchased from Superdrug is Lynx Attract For Her 150ml for £1.45 instead of £2!



The last thing that I did while I was in town was going into WHSmiths to get an iTunes voucher for my new iPhone that I got as an early birthday present as my BlackBerry has broken: Shock-Horror!






A while back I ordered a Clearasil Perfectawash Automatic Face Wash Dispenser With Refills and it finally came yesterday! It was £7.99! I also bought an extra refill with it and that was £4.10 -both from Amazon.






These are the items from my mini haul, however I accidentally forgot to add my iTunes voucher and my iPhone!:




If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!


Thank you so much for reading, it means a lot.
-Lucy x

2 comments:

  1. I love this post!I realllyyy want to try the Clearasil, still not sure whether to or not though :L Great post!

    stylishengland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!
    Give it a go, it smells amazing and is a great product -review coming soon!

    ReplyDelete