Tuesday 17 September 2013

Skincares Must-Have


Hello!

I have SO many Skincare items with a range of different prices to match! I have picked some of my personal favorites that work for me! 

Firstly, I have some items from Avon. I absolutely love Avon, their products work so well on my skin and they are also very affordable!



These are from the Clear Skin range. There is the Pore Penetrating Cooling Astringent which is currently on sale for £1.50 and then the Pore Penetrating Invigorating Scrub on sale for £2, however a while back when I purchased them, I payed full price (£4 each)!
I feel that both of these products work great on my skin and they don't make it sting either, also smelling gorgeous at the same time!


Then there is the Three Step Clearskin Professional which works wonders on the skin and is so simple for people who are starting to take more steps in their skincare regime. Once again this is from Avon. 1-Clearskin Professional Deep Pore Cleansing Scrub. 2-Clearskin Professional Clarifying Toner Pads and 3-Clearskin Professional Daily Correcting Lotion. Retailing between £5.50-£7 each!


My final item from Avon is the Solutions Vibes which is said to "Remove make-up, dirt and debris, to leave skin looking polished and radiant" -basically doing a similar job as a Clarisonic but for just a fraction of the price as it is just £15 plus replacement pads which are only £5!




The next few items are specifically for Blemishes, Spots and Blackheads! First of all there is Scrub Your Nose In It by Soap and Glory! After you have used this your skin feels so refreshed and healthy without feeling a tingling/burning sensation. You can buy it from Boots here for £7.50.
Next is Grease Lightning by Lush. I just have to say that this is the most powerful spot treatment i have tried so far! After applying this to my skin where I have any breakouts before I go to sleep, in the morning it has almost gone! I would definitely recommend this to a friend. A little goes a long way with this product and it is £5.95 here!

The final item from this image is Avons Clearskin Blackhead Clearing Deep Treatment Mask. This help get rip of some blackheads and feels lovely on skin. You can get it here for only £2!



This is the Clearasil Rapid Action Face Wash which is shown here in one of my haul posts. I am not going to go into much detail about this product other than saying it is great value for money as I am going to do a review on it in the near future!



The products that I am currently using in my skincare routine is what James from Stylish England- a close friend of mine gave me for my birthday (31st August)! This is simply amazing! It doesn't dry your skin or make it appear oily at the same time... it just balances it out neutrally and clears skin up really well!



Thank you very much James, it was so lovely of you and I really love it!:D


I hope that you enjoyed reading this post -leave me a comment if you have got any questions relating to my blog!

Thank you so much for reading, it means a lot.
-Lucy x

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'll go and check your blog out!x

    ReplyDelete