Thursday 22 August 2013

August Favorites!

Hello!

Apologies for not posting at the weekend- there was no Wi-Fi/Internet connection!


So it's near the end of August and I thought that I would do a monthly favorites post!

I have tried lots of new products this month, and loved them! these are some;

The first thing that I'm really loving this month in particularly is a fragrance by Justin Bieber called "Girlfriend". It is 100ml and a fruity/floral scent that just reminds me of summer and lasts all day!

The next product is from the collection by One Direction who teamed up with MUA to create this fabulous line! This is the lipstick designed by Liam called "I Want". It is a gorgeous shimmery red/orange colour!

Then there is the Coconut Body Butter from The Body Shop. It is a gorgeous scent and feels fresh when applied after a bath/shower. Again, the scent stays on you all day!


The Breakfast Scrub by Soap and Glory is something that so many people rave about and about a month ago I purchased one and instantly fell in love with it! It is rough enough to exfoliate the skin but not too much that it hurts.


The final product that i've been loving this month is Johnson's Baby Bath -surprise, surprise. The smell is just addictive, it's gorgeous!



Thank you so much for reading, it means a lot.
-Lucy x


On the 31st of August it is my birthday and i was wondering if anyone wanted my to do a "Birthday Gifts" post or one like a "Birthday Haul"? Please comment to let me know if you would!

No comments:

Post a Comment