Monday 12 August 2013

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Oil-Free Facial Wash Review

Hello!

I am going to be reviewing: Neutrogena Visibly Clear Oil-Free Facial Wash.
Because I am never really happy with a facial wash, I tend to only use it for a few weeks. I then discovered this wonderful product by Neutrogena. So for the past few weeks I have been using this "new" facial wash daily.


As it says on the packaging that it is meant to "deeply cleanse for clear and healthy looking skin" I was really looking forward to trying this product and I was expecting great results from it.
This is typically designed for oily skin, which I have so I thought that this would be perfect for me.
The first time that I used it, I was pleasantly surprised with not only how it makes my skin feel afterwards (soft and fresh), but also at the scent(fresh and minty, however it isn't overpowering!). Not only do I want a product to work well for me, but it is a bonus if it smells nice too!

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Oil-Free Facial Wash is an orange liquid in gel form and comes out of a pump (which I love as I find it easier to use and it is more sanitary!). It is a 200ml size bottle; which due to the amount that I have used so far, it will hopefully last a long while.

I have noticed a change in my complexion, for the better, since I have been using it as my skin doesn't feel dry and at the same time, doesn't make it appear oily! I would 100% recommend this product to a friend and will definitely be re-purchasing it in the near future!

This product retails at an average of around £4.49 in the United Kingdom. I purchased mine from Boots and it is now on offer for £2.99!

I hope that you find this information useful! Please leave me a comment or Tweet me (@WordsOfWisdomUK), if there is a product that you would like me to review!

Thank you so much for reading, it means a lot.
-Lucy x


No comments:

Post a Comment