Tuesday 6 August 2013

BERLIN 2013!

Hello!

So for today's post I am going to do something a little different!
A few weeks ago I went on a history trip to Berlin. It is such a beautiful city and it was boiling; 37 degrees (yes, you read that right!). I thought that I could show some of the pictures that I took while I was there.

I went to SO many different sites that cause attraction from all around the world as it is such a momentous part of history. 
Some of the main places that I went to included Checkpoint CharlieSachsenhausen Concentration Camp, climbing on the roof of The Reichstag Building and visiting The Berlin Olympic Stadium. As well as going bowling on the third night, woo!
My group was also very privileged as to have a private tour around the Berlin-Hohenschönhausen Memorial.
































































If you would like to know any names of the places from the pictures, just leave me a comment.
Seeing and hearing some of the things that I have been told has definitely made me appreciate life and the things that I have a lot more. 
I hope that you have enjoyed the pictures! 

Thank you so much for reading, it means a lot.
-Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment