Thursday 5 September 2013

Back To School Haul!

 Hello!

So considering that this week a lot of students are going back I thought that I would do a little haul showing some of the supplies that I bought as I love reading other peoples!


DISCLAIMER- I am in no way, shape or form trying to 'brag' about any of the things that I have bought, neither trying to promote the store/brand! I have payed for all of the things with my own money!


I went to few different stores and this is what I got:




The first store that I went to was Tesco. I picked up this binder because I am in the middle of my exams and I require them for most subjects to keep all of my work together. I think that it is just such an adorable design and I purchased two of them for £2.50 each!

Tesco-£2.50

Then I went into TKMaxx to have a look around and I ended up finding this binder. I thought it will also be handy as it is bigger than the ones from Tesco so it can hold more! It was £2.00 in the clearance from £7.50!

                     TKMaxx-£2.00

The last place that I went to for my school supplies was Sainsburys.

    L-R! Sainsburys- £4.00 and £2.99

L-R! Sainsburys- £2.00. £3.50. £5.99. £2.00

L-R! Sainsburys- £3.00. £2.50.

L-R! Sainsburys- £1.99. £2.99. £1. £1. £1


I forgot to add pictures of my pencil case, ruler, rubber and sharpener becaise I got them at the beginning of summer, but if you want a picture of them, just leave me a comment!


If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!


Thank you so much for reading, it means a lot.
-Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment